Zuuba is looking for a passionate and driven QA Automation Engineer to deliver high-quality applications and expand our existing test automation framework and test coverage. At Pitch we love what we do, but more importantly, we are building something that soon millions of people will use and fall in love with. If you enjoy the challenge of delivering a product with predictable high quality, you're just the type of person we're looking for.
What you'll get to do at Zuuba
- Maintain, improve and expand our existing Cypress test suite
- Configure automated tests to execute reliably and efficiently in CI/CD environments
- Work with the product team and other development teams to understand how new features should be tested
- Monitor open issues for severity and priority, communicate risks and follow through remediation
- Identify and execute on opportunities to improve the QA process
The role is perfect for you if
- You're an organized and detail-oriented person with a passion for quality and continuous improvement.
- You have considerable experience working with test automation
- You have excellent bug reporting skills and the ability to communicate effectively with various teams across multiple geolocations.
- You have an aptitude for problem solving and are eager to take ownership of exciting new projects.
And you have the following skills and experience
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience with UI framework Angular 7 and Springboot as a backend
- Experience with modern web UI automation frameworks (e.g Cypress.io)
- Experience with modern Continuous Integration systems (e.g. Circle CI, Travis)
We look forward to hearing from you!
We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds (including dogs).